Thursday, June 23, 2011

More waiting

So . . . the soonest I can get in to see the plastic surgeon who works with my breast surgeon is August 1st. Is that insane? Should I make a stink? This woman is at MGH and she is THE person my surgeon wants to do the reconstruction job, if I go that route. I clearly need to see her, but I do feel like a consult with someone would help me with the decision of whether or not to even go that route in the first place.

Women who've trudged down this road before me, WWYD?

1 comment:

  1. I was worried this might happen. I had similar problems in scheduling. Plus it's summer and they all have vacations so everything gets backed up. I'd call and ask for a cancellation spot. Until you know what you are going to do they can't even begin to schedule surgery and I bet slots for fall are filling up now. Can you get your onc to put any pressure on the surgeon to see you?