Trying to cultivate an attitude of gratitude today. Here goes:
1. Zester breast is much better;
2. Zester breast being better = I can wear my heart rate monitor again;
3. Wearing my heart rate monitor inspires me to work out harder;
4. My two-year bout of arthritis chose to clear in time for my bout of cancer so that I can walk;
5. Walking clears my head . . . I'm becoming the Forrest Gump of Belmont; and
6. Walking burns calories, which is helpful b/c I'm not completely off the junk food train.
Off to fold laundry . . . even when your whole world's been rocked, you can always count on there being dirty laundry to tend to!